We recently featured some of our amazing Ontario wines on our Facebook page that are a crazy steal - and you went crazy for them! So here they are! Always available to order through Vineyard At Home
First two...Crappy Red and Crappy White!
Although these wines are made of "leftover wine" from the previous vintage and bottling season, they are yummy - don't let the name fool you. Crappy Red is a dry, bold, complex wine, while Crappy White is a sweet, delicious white. Both make excellent gifts (sure to be memorable!), and Crappy White just won silver medal at the Norfolk County Fair!
Crappy Red $12.95/bottle
Crappy White $10.95/bottle
3. Frisky Baco (aka Badass Baco)! This brand new, long awaited addition to the Frisky selection is 100% Baco Noir, deep, and smoky. With a taste of red berries, this wine pairs well with hearty meats and soft cheeses, and, of course, can be enjoyed on its own!
Badass Baco $14.95/bottle
4. Ravishing Riesling is always a crowd favourite. With a citrus and pineapple finish, this light Riesling is universally pleasing and an easy sipper
Ravishing Riesling $13.95/bottle
5. With a strawberry rhubarb taste, this wine is always popular as it's our "pretty wine". A pink bottle, pink sparkly label, pink wrapper and cap, and of course pink wine - this is a delicious beverage that is super versatile
Blushing Beaver $13.95/bottle
6. Lakeside Red is one of my most popular reds, and it is from Sprucewood Shores. It is a light red wine blend, making it a very easy drinking Red that is best served slightly chilled. It is best described as "bright, light, and lively", and will not disappoint!
Lakeside Red $13.15/bottle
7. I am super excited about this next one because I 💗this time of year! Sprucewood's "Warm 'n Cozy" Mulled Wine! This bottle takes all the work out of the traditional holiday beverage - just pour into a pot or crockpot, heat to desired temp, and garnish with cinnamon sticks or orange slices! Then enjoy!! Mmmmmm
Mulled Wine $11.95/bottle
8. A year round fav, Sprucewood Shore's Sauvignon Blanc is light and dry, and has a grapefruit and lemongrass flavour
Sauvignon Blanc $14.95/bottle
9. Sprucewood Shore's Pinot Grigio is light, fresh, and easy drinking. It has a citrus flavour that finishes clean and is quite smooth
Pinot Grigio $14.95/bottle
10. Their vibrant Unoaked Chardonnay is full of fruity flavours like melon and banana, with hints of citrus. Choosing to stainless steel age allows for the natural flavouring of the grapes to be in the forefront, and this medium-light bodied white delivers!
Unoaked Chardonnay $14.95/bottle